Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Impression

Hi! I guess I should start this off with a good impression considering I'm suppose to be this good little sweet girl from America.
I'm Caitlin, and for those of you who don't know me...
I'm from Polyvore, Polyvore.com, maybe you know me maybe you dont.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=205204

I guess I twittle my whole life away making those stupid drawings, not that I'm good or anything.

This is a terrible first impression I bet, you problaby think I'm insane.

But I'm Caitlin, Just Caitlin...
And some things to know about me:
♥ I'm fifteen and already found my one true love.
♥It's not fake love if anybody was wondering.
♥I'm a 10th grader.. I'm from New York
♥I ramble... alot.
♥ I'm a great person once u get to know me.
(just really corny :})

No comments:

Post a Comment