Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Sunday's to Mondays

Happy Sundayyy:D 11:57pm
I can't believe how fast today went, aleast we get off from la schooolio tomorrow. I still have alot of homework to make up though, but aleast if I get honors my dad will stop with this st. Anthony's stuff. I should problaby explain what happend.
Last Thursday I texted my dad after crying from cramps and being uncomforable to come bring me advil or somthing and like a small snack so wouldnt get dizzy from it.
While he was on his way my mum texted me saying that they had recieved a progress report card from the High school saying that I was failing 3 of my 6 classes?
So of course I start to freak out, knowing that he's going to yell at me, but when he pulled up to the school he looked as if he was crying and had even bought me a boston creme doughnut from dunkin donuts. I was so confused, I rejected the doughnut took the advil and went back into the school.

Later that day right before gym when we were in the locker room he started sending me text messages that were like "are you coming on the bus?"
and "come home asap"
I honestly had thought someone died.

But when I walked in my dad stood there and said "Okay lets go to the gym"
I started to explain I had to change into Gym clothes and he grew angry
the rest of my family stood there perfect grins on their face,... they knew what was happening.
But being clueless i got dressed and got into the car.
We were only 10/15 mins from the house at the gas station when he dropped it on me
that he knew that I had been dating James for a while.
He went onto my facebook and found out I was recieving threats from kids at school.
He explained that we werent going to the gym...
we were going to take a tour of st, anythonys, a Catholic High school 15 miles away.
I burst into tears instantly of course.

The tour was horrid, but pretending to like it was the only way to end the 2 hour tour of the 3 story school.

It's not sunday and he's still talking bout the school.
But I dont want to go.
No.
I have james... and... and...well...nobody
but thats not the point.
ugh
why
does
life
suck
somtimes?
i dont know yet
hopefuilly i wont go.
*prays*
But it's my dad... so I'm inferring that I'm not going to go.

I really cant leave him... ugh
but anytime he's not around I feel like snapping in half and burning to nothing.
ughhhhh.
xox
Caitlin
sorry for that ramble

Happy Monday 12;13 am

1 comment:

  1. Ugh that really stinks :( If you getting threats maybe its for the better.. Idk tho.

    ReplyDelete